“Strawberry margarita - my new love!”
Review of pinkberry

pinkberry
Ranked #338 of 489 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Square
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Square
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I am a big fan of Pinkberry and always try to get pomegranate flavor but it does get changed out of the rotation. But I found a new flavor to love - strawberry margarita. Had a cone ($4) and on this almost 100 degree day it was heavenly.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Very fresh smoothies and variety of yogurts with good service makes this joint unique in North West of Manhattan. Visited many times during my New York trip.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Great place for smoothies and yogurt at reasonable prices. Fresh toppings and prompt service, this place serves very refreshing items for everyone's palate. But if you been to one of these joints you have seen it all....very consistent.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

I always liked Greek yogurt. Know I have it both way ice cream yogurt. And a plus with the toppings. You can't have enough it's just great to have any combination

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 21 March 2015

I figure Pinkberry is all over the USA and beyond at this point but for our family, it is a go to special treat. My kids prefer the original flavor and I appreciate that they now have Greek yogurt and I love the peanut butter banana shake. The loyalty card is great and they are very generous with letting you taste the flavors. It is pricey so we do not go that often but when we do we are never disappointed. Love the Mochi toppings too!

Date of visit: February 2015