6,103 results
All reviews carnegie hall elizabeth cacovic great location times square new york guest relations resort fee columbus circle few blocks lincoln center coffee maker subway station street noise nyc quimby concierge broadway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location close to Central Park and the theater district. Amazing staff. Could t be more helpful and any glitches were handled with ease. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Stacy M
PCH870, General Manager at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Stacy M,

We thank you for sharing your review. I'm thrilled to read about your experience and found our location to be the right fit and that your accommodations were comfortable. I appreciate your feedback, the recommendation hope to welcome you back on your next visit to New York!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was really clean the hospitality of all staff was amazing. Can't wait to stay really soon. Staying on 42 st was amazing and the rate for a night was super reasonable. When i return i will have a longer stay.❤

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Taiesha R

Dear Taiesha R,

Thank you so much for sharing your review. I am pleased that you found Park Central to be clean, comfortable and that we were able to meet you standards. I appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to New York!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The two defining words that easily come to my mind when reflecting back on my recent stay at the “Park Central Hotel” are “genuine” and “enjoyable”! Moreover, throughout my entire stay at this terrific hotel, I was always in such a very good mood and I attribute this at least in part to a most welcoming hotel staff. Obviously, this hotel is located in one of the best New York City zip codes, which undeniably is the main attraction for booking a reservation. However, there are other good reasons as well to stay at the “Park Central Hotel”, which include: the hotel is extremely well run, immaculately clean and the daily room rates generally do not fluctuate much in comparison to other NYC hotels’ daily room charges. Although this hotel is very busy with over 900 guest hotel rooms, not once did I ever encounter a problem with hotel management when requesting to extend my stay and I did this at least several times while I was a guest. The hotel lobby is quite grand and has a lounge area that includes a huge bar with lots of banquet seating and where seasoned bartenders make excellent mixed drinks. However, there is no restaurant at this hotel but it is easy to order in food from several nearby restaurants. Also in the hotel lobby is an excellent coffee/pastry shop with very fresh daily selections. The coffees offered are all excellent and Gina who works there has to be one of the nicest people you will ever encounter. In addition to this, the hotel reception staff all are completely organized and sincerely friendly. I did want to specifically mention Angela as she made certain that my check in went smoothly and that any special requests I had were met. She was as perfectly pleasing as possible and this is an employee who obviously excels at customer service. In summation: The Park Central Hotel is an excellent yet less expensive hotel in comparison to other nearby hotels that are all in a prime NYC location and is an ideal choice to stay at. Many of the guests staying there that I spoke with indicated to me that they felt the same sentiments as I did and absolutely enjoyed the overall experience of being a patron at a hotel that knows exactly how to treat all their guests in a most special way. I highly recommend this hotel inasmuch as staying there made me feel as if I had escaped the busy outside city life in exchange for the serenity that awaited me inside at the very special “Park Central Hotel”! Thanks again to the entire hotel staff for making my stay most enjoyable. Jeff M.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank jeffmeck7

Dear jefmeck7,

We truly appreciate your wonderful review. I'm delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Park Central New York. I'm glad that you were impressed with your accommodations and the genuine service of our team and that Angela and Gina made your visit a memorable one. I also look forward to sharing your compliments with our entire team. We're proud to be recommended by you and we simply can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to commend the staff of the hotel as well as the room service, in particular, Mrs. Nancy V., guest assistant, who always greets us very promptly and sympathetically! I highly recommend the hotel and look for Mrs. Nancy V.!

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank LucianoMMiranda

Dear LucianoMMiranda,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent visit with us at Park Central NYC. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your time in New York and your accommodations. I am very pleased to know that Mrs. Nancy V provided authentic and efficient service to you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Central soon and truly appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Park Central Hotel for a recent business trip. I worked with Nicole Kottmann ahead of time for all the online reservations. her service was excellent and always took care of any changes i had. Then, once I arrived, Saleem was on site and became our contact. his service was above and beyond and always done with a smile. he was an excellent contact and there to help in any way needed. Saleem was the best! Thank you for your excellent service and excellent staff! Karen

• Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank KarenMoffittCancer

Dear KarenMoffittCancer,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am so grateful that you enjoyed your business trip and stay with us at Park Central New York. I am very pleased to know that Nicole and Saleem provided excellent service to make your time here exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you and your company back to Park Central!