6,099 results
All reviews carnegie hall elizabeth cacovic great location times square new york guest relations resort fee columbus circle few blocks lincoln center coffee maker subway station street noise nyc quimby concierge broadway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is very well located if you need to be in the midtown area (either East Side or West Side, or down to the Broadway area as well), and was quite efficient in terms of check-in and check-out (express checkout option available with just a key drop).

The rooms were fairly large, well-appointed and comfortable. Wifi was free and fairly quick despite I'm sure many people using it. Only minor observation is that the lighting in the rooms were a bit dim, but other than that it was a good choice for myself on a one-day business trip, but would say it would be pretty suitable for a family visit as well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank EricY_68
PCH870, General Manager at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eric_68,

Thank you for your review. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your time in New York and found our convenient location to be in close proximity to your desired destinations. I am very pleased to know you took advantage of our "express check out" option and your arrival and departure was seamless. Your honest feed back in regards to the guest room lighting is not unnoticed. We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Central soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We received an exelent service from Elizabeth, Sokha and Nancy ! You should take this hotel in your next visit to NY!!!!! They give us a late check out when we need it so, we can do our baggs without hurry!!!!!
Thank you girls!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Uge M

Dear Uge M,

We are appreciative you took the time to share your experience. I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate your late check out request. I am also delighted that our Guest Relations Team provided you with a kind lasting impression. When in New York, we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Besides being very kind, they helped me with my late check out ... they allowed me to come back from the forum and finish my bags calmly.
Thank you very much .. they are the best.. excellent service !!! You have to come and visit this hotel very soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank BubitaLima

Dear BubitaLima,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Park Central New York. I am delighted that our staff provided you with attentive service during your time with us, which is of utmost importance to us. We look forward to hosting you again and are appreciative of your recoommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted to say this is my 1st time staying at the Park Central in NYC. After attempting to check in early and trying to upgrade our room I was originally told there were no upgrades available and I would have to wait in the lobby until my original room was ready. Elizabeth stepped in and with amazing efficiency and kindness worked her magic! She located an available upgraded room and within 10 minute she issued me a key and put a smile on my face!

Thank for your professionalism and kindness!

HAlston

Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Nomad66256871073

Dear Nomad66256871073,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am thrilled Elizabeth with our Guest Relations Division was able to work her magic and provide you with exceptional efficient service. We look forward to welcoming you again when you return to New York and thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Park Central Hotel NY is THE location FOR EVERYTHING New York as to offer.
the rooms are great with a view looking down to Times Square. The cleanliness of the hotel is top notch. The staff is so hospitable and friendly. we arrived the day of the NY Marathon and the hotel had a full occupancy, but with a lobby filled with the runners the front desk warmly welcomed us.
Walking out the front door allowed us steps to 5th Avenue & all the shopping and restaurants The big apple offers. Getting a cab or Uber was a breeze too.
in the morning the lobby cafe offers great coffee & healthy items & pastries.
we were 100% pleased.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Dream62457988916

Dear Dream6245788916,

We thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased your accommodations met your expectations and that our staff provided you with attentive service. Although we do not offer an onsite restaurant, we are appreciative you took advantage of lobby market for your nurishment needs. We look forward to hosting you again, when you return to New York!