12 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$431
Hotels.comUS$459
PricelineUS$459
FindHotelUS$459
All reviews full kitchen wall street the financial district black fox art deco building lyric hotel deluxe studio apartment hotel brooklyn bridge new york battery park subway station fridge freezer walk in closet lower manhattan rooms are huge world trade
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The rooms are so mint and modern. Everything was clean and beautiful. Love the handwritten welcome note and the water carton , NO PLASTIC! love that it is walking distance to waterfront and some great bars and restaurants!! Staff is always sweet and friendly.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin Ellison, General Manager at Mint House at 70 Pine, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Hello Kelystissi thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the great review! As we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience, it is wonderful to hear our spacious, well designed suites, and, most importantly, excellent staff service all provided a memorable visit. We look forward to welcoming you again during your future travels to New York City!

Reviewed 22 May 2021

This hotel was nothing short of amazing. I booked it for my birthday weekend trip and wanted a place that was larger than the typical hotel to host my friends.

Location: The location was ideal for me as it's ~10 minute Uber from Brooklyn. The location within the financial district also meant it was relatively quiet at night and over the weekend, which was great.

Room: The apartment style rooms were great, and I was surprised I could find something this spacious in NYC. I had a 2/2, with a very large living room and kitchen. The bedrooms were also very spacious, and more than enough closet room

Front Desk Staff: The service of the front desk made the trip even more memorable. Claritza was the front desk agent during our trip and was super helpful the entire time. She made sure we had everything we need and helped us with recommendations. Any request we called them for, they were sure to accommodate and were so prompt!

Overall: Highly recommend, and I will absolutely be staying here during future NYC trips.

Date of stay: May 2021

Hi Dennah17 - Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recognition of our team. We strive to provide each guest with a memorable and seamless experience. I am delighted to hear that our team did just that during your stay. I will be sure to pass on the mention to Claritza as I am sure she will also be glad to know that she was of great help to you! We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back during your future travels to New York City!

Take care.

Reviewed 10 May 2021

Mint House was a great spot for a long weekend in NYC as the pandemic starts to cool off. Got 1/2 price via Travelzoo. Good location near Wall St., full kitchen, nice size apartment and closet, and good bar and multiple food choices in building or very close by. Please note- if you get the discounted parking behind the hotel, you must get your voucher stamped! We were not told, and also not told you cannot take car out and back on same paid date. Front desk was little ditzy, but the service was otherwise very good.

Room tip: Superior Studio was nice size and has a full kitchen
2  Thank DrBebopMonroe_NY
Justin Ellison, General Manager at Mint House at 70 Pine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Hello DrBebopMonroe_NY and thank you for your review! I am delighted to hear we provided a great first impression and that you enjoyed our spacious apartment style suites along with our many offerings within the building and surrounding neighborhood made for a pleasant experience! However I am sorry to hear of the challenges you experienced upon departure with having your vehicle parking ticket validated for the discounted rate along with the parking policies not clearly outlined upon your arrival. Rest assured we appreciate your feedback and will be used to finetune our guest experience. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit NYC.

Take care.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I don't want to leave this review because like others who have stayed here I don't want any one else to know about it. I want to keep Mint House all to myself! But I had to come here and write a review because I found out about Mint House from other TripAdvisor reviews so I have to pay it forward. I had an amazing stay and I am already looking for an excuse to return. I stayed in a Studio Deluxe from Thursday-Sunday for my birthday. I live in Brooklyn, so this was a staycation but I felt like i was in Amsterdam or some other European city living in a fab apartment. First of all the rooms are HUGE -mine was 700 sq ft and I could feel all 700 of those sq ft. You can't even compare Mint House rooms to other New York hotel rooms, which are notoriously tiny. There's just no comparison. Even if we go outside New York, I have stayed at tons of hotels all over the world, and honestly this is larger than many suites I have stayed in. The layout is clean and uncluttered, the kitchen and bathroom were spotless and the towels were so soft. And the price point? Ridiculously affordable for what you get. The walk-in closet in my room was the size of a regular hotel room - and I am only exaggerating a little it! Overall, it just felt luxurious. They do a quick background check on guests before check-in which surprised me (clearly one should always read the entire Terms and Conditions) but even that was great because as a woman traveler, staying alone I felt totally safe, secure, and relaxed.

Date of stay: April 2021
Justin Ellison, General Manager at Mint House at 70 Pine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Hello Ndidi O thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the great review! As we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience, it is wonderful to hear our spacious, well designed suites, and, most importantly, excellent staff service all provided a memorable visit. We look forward to welcoming you again the next staycation!

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

The service is great and the building is luxurious , it feels like employees are a small family. I appreciate each and everyone of them specially Claritza, Gaby and Ariel at front desk and Francis from housekeeping. Thanks a lot!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mayfuentes2021
Justin Ellison, General Manager at Mint House at 70 Pine, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Hi mayfuentes2021 - Thank you very much for your kind feedback and recognition of our team. We strive to provide each guest with a memorable and seamless experience. I am delighted to hear that our team did just that during your stay. I will be sure to pass on the mention to Claritza, Gabby, and Ariel as I am sure they will also be glad to know that they were of great help to you! We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back during your future travels to New York City!