“Awesome!!”

CajunSea & Oyster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
CajunSea & Oyster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,987 of 14,381 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: CajunSea which means Cajun & Seafood. We’re dedicated to serving Cajun favorites like our spicy seafood boil, Fresh Northeast style seafood favorites & New American Dishes. We specialize in Authentic Cajun Style Seafood Boils, Northeast Steamed Whole Lobster & Seafood plus offer some amazing selections of raw items like oysters, clams, shrimps and chilled lobster. All the seafood we carry is supporting either local and carry imported shellfish. Finding comfort Cajun & New American seafood is now easy for New Yorkers. We’re able to bring flavors from the south to the north.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my sister. We had Lobster Mac & Cheese for a starter. She had Spicy Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya. I had a Lobster Boils dish! It came with corn on the cob and potatoes. The best part of the meal was the starter. My sister found the Jambalaya too spicy. The Lobster was overwhelming although our waitress was nice enough to help me break it up. All in all, a great meal!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The food here is really good and I loved my jambalaya; it was spicy and flavorful and really good. However, the visit here was disappointing since the service was absolutely terrible. Our waiter was very unhelpful and took prolonged periods of time to come back to see how we were doing. I'd come back to try the food again, but I wouldn't come back a 3rd time if the service was as bad as it was this time.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing sea food. Well seasoned service was ok.

I loved the large shrimp and the strawberry and mango lemonade was divine.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here in march, caught by the 20$ lobster special.
Great service and tasty food. Location looks really good and the happy hour is great.

1  Thank Redc965
Reviewed 30 January 2017

For $20 hubby and I had a pound lobster corn and potatoe. Not bad to quench the taste for lobster, or order came fast and fresh with excellent staff even at such a late hour ( we just made it for last good order), whereby the restaurant area was closed but they wer still happy to take our order and seat us by the bar. In all my time in New York, the best cocktail by far was here,, so extra brownie points for the barman. Good food, atmosphere and staff. A stones throw from the Empire state building.

1  Thank Rebecca S