“GOOD LUNCH PLACE”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, South American
Neighbourhood: Hell's Kitchen
Reviewed 1 January 2016

I have been there before, but I was in the area and wanted quick lunch. I got the meat and the mushroom baked esplanades and they were good.. It van get pricey if you start ordering many, at $4 a puce.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

If looking for good South American food, I would opt for Nano's. Empanada Mama is a quaint restaurant that specializes in empanadas which I would advise you to stick with - the beef corn empanada was great. I also ordered the arroz con pollo and was incredibly disappointed - lack of seasoning and the chicken was very dry.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Great place for Hispanic cuisine. Stopped in with my wife and cousin. They enjoyed the happy hour specials and I enjoyed the empanadas. The Cuban was extra tasty. Shakes were also good.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

This is definitely not a luxury restaurant, but if you are in the mood for a great, authentic down to earth food, this is the place.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Started coming here for lunch when I worked nearby, don't get there nearly enough now. Can't beat the price for top quality, fresh food. The spicy chicken definitely lives up to its name, and is the favorite of two of us. The brazil is another favorite. Love the empanadas so much that other than the guacamole, I've never ordered anything else. Drinks are usually spot on.
Place is tiny and usually crowded