Stayed 8 nights at the Roger Smith Hotel and enjoyed very much. Good place, near the Central Station and the Rockfeller Center, Moma, etc. As I Like to walk I went to most of the places I wanted by foot. For those who dont like there's the metro really close. People very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City