“Dig in to the culture and history of Harlem!”
Review of I Bike Harlem

I Bike Harlem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I Bike Harlem offers guided bike tours centered around the culture and history of Harlem. Harlem may be New York’s best kept secret with some of the city’s most interesting architecture, best southern cuisine, soulful music, and good people.
Useful Information: Activities for older children

in 3 reviews
"tour"
"nyc"

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This tour was recommended by AirB&B for sightseeing in Harlem and it did not disappoint. I loved the variety of the tour with the parks, history, local architecture, local soul food and biking along the Hudson. I am definitely recommending this to everyone visiting the city and will likely be back with friends and family. Thank you Jamal! You were an amazing guide!

1  Thank Justina M
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2018

It was just perfect for us, to have an experience that in a short space of time allowed us an insight to life in Harlem . What a fascinating place it is, and well presented by the lovely Maxine and Xander. We were lucky to be on brand new bikes, which are so comfortable to ride. Maxine is a local and knows Harlem inside out, she presented intelligent information about the history and culture. It could not have been better.
Roads and paths are really safe - I strongly recommend it as a truly fantastic thing to do. I loved it!