“Let's Roll”
Review of I Bike Harlem

I Bike Harlem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I Bike Harlem offers guided bike tours centered around the culture and history of Harlem. Harlem may be New York’s best kept secret with some of the city’s most interesting architecture, best southern cuisine, soulful music, and good people.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had a great time. Maxine was our guide and told us all about the history of the area. I am grateful she shared about the lives of people past and present and about important subjects such as BLM. She read us Langston Hughes' iconic poem "I, too". We toured several historic homes. The Hudson River was gorgeous and we were able to see The Sysophys Rocks sculpture. I was nervous to ride the city streets, but Maxine had a safety officer, Junior who was courteous and made sure the couple of people who needed to finish early made it safe and sound.

All reviews
"nyc"

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Probably the best thing I've ever done in New York. Perfect weather, lovely company, well organised, wonderful experience, a history lesson told in a really interesting and informative manner, a neighbourhood with a lot to offer - overall great value for money. Maxine's passion and support team was first rate. Mark J