“Delicious!”

Blossom Vegan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Blossom Vegan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #308 of 14,211 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful experience here last week. Coming from a small town in Ontario, Canada, I had yet to experience a fully vegan restaurant and it totally fulfilled my expectations! I had the seitan dinner (with kale and mashed potatoes) and it was spectacular. Service was great and the ambience was both cozy and lively at the same time. Will definitely go back to try more when in NYC next!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The restaurant offers vegan food, which is too based on oriental flavors. The food is good, but as in other vegan restaurants the simplicity of good vegan food is covered by spices and flavourings. All in all it is a pleasant place to eat, but it is not exceptional as it could be given the quality of the ingredients.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant! We were running around New York and stopped for a late lunch. 10 minutes before kitchen clised to be exact! Our server was extremely pleasant and never rushed our decision on what to order providing detailed descriptions of everything we asked about. The description says vegetarian but do not be daunted by that. It is 100% VEGAN!

we shared the amazing trumpet mushroom scallops that truly capture the texture of the scallop. I followed with a Moroccan tangine that was to die for. My boyfriend had a portabella sandwich that just popped with flavor.

I consider this restsurant a MUST DO for vegan dining.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The great thing about Blossom is that I went with a non-vegan group and they sais it was delicious and filling. I had a "creamy" pasta dish with broccoli rabe and the veggies were so overpowering, maybe that's natural and I haven't had that veggie in so long that I forgot what it tasted like, but my gusts mentioned it as well. However, I dodn't say anything to our server, so my bad. I believe it was around $21 for my dish and really felt that was too high for a bowl of only 3-4 ingredients. The crab cakes were delish and they accommodated us last minute. So, very good overall!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Service was really nice and fast.
The food was very tasty and huge, I couldn't finish my plate, but I loved it, very spicy.
We sat outside, so we could enjoy people watching. Really nice experience.