“Take Away”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was DELICIOUS! Would definitely go back. Staff were just ‘ok’ no connection with customer though.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

It's a tiny place and I kind of looked forward to home-style cooking instead of the commercial fare available all over the city. The tom yum soup was spicy but it had shrimps, not prawns. The green curry chicken was passable, not remarkable. The whole fish with tamarind sauce delicious but small.One thing that must be mentioned: the fish sauce with chopped chili--provided for free in every other Thai restaurant I have gone to--cost an additional $2.00!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I liked the food here so much I ate here twice during my 3-day work trip to NYC. I had the spring rolls, chicken red curry and shrimp red curry. Curry is flavorful with just the right amount of heat. Friendly service too. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I've always loved this place, but tonight's order is unacceptable. My drunken noodle came full of chicken bones. They refused to refund my Seamless account. They offered a 10% off coupon instead. They lost a faithful customer tonight.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Been there for a lunch.
The chicken massaman curry was delicious.
Great value!