“Bbq food just amazing! ”
Review of 99 Favor Taste

99 Favor Taste
Ranked #2,471 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Definitely recommend eating here it is amazing! We chose the all you can eat bbq option and were not disappointed, cooked at our table and able to order any meat or fish we wanted with a variety of sauces!

Amazing food, everyone should visit!

There are newer reviews for 99 Favor Taste

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

At first I hated having too many choices. You choose all the ingredients and the Base soup and the veggies and everything. However, once I got the hang of it, it was great. Everything was very tasty both times we went. The BBQ was cooked differently in each time but tasted great. Better make a reservation if you don't want to wait an hour.

1  Thank malakrashad
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Yes : for great service!
Yes: for great food!
Yes: for great price!

Definately a most go. Uncomplicated, comfotable and quick stay at the restaurant.

Been in Beijing for one year, and it has definately a authentic flavour, even the sauces, which you can do by yourself.

We have been there with four adults and two kids ( age: 2.5 and 1 year old). The workers were keeping up with the children, cause they got a little messy and all, and service did a great job!

Definately will go there again!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came here to eat on our anniversary at the recommendation of our daughter. We had the Duo Hotpot broth ... We did Herbal and pork for the broth and then tried pork, chicken, beef, fish balls, octopus, shrimp with potatoes, rice noodles, mushrooms, spinach and we drank watermelon juice ...

I have to say ... the broths didn't do anything for me ... I'm sure they have some purpose but they weren't different enough for me to notice ... The proteins were good, but not amazing ... The best part? The dipping sauces.

My wife made two dipping sauces. One was soy sauce, cilantro, green onion and garlic and the other was soy sauce, wasabi and sweet chili .... If it wasn't for the sauces the food would literally have had zero flavor.

Now .... It was fun .. Cooking the food was neat ... The all you can eat with a 2 hour limit was also cool ... but gourmet it is not.

If you're looking for a fun night out and are adventurous ... Try this place ... But one big piece of advice ... MAKE RESERVATIONS otherwise they drop you in a booth with strangers and if you both want a hot pot or both want BBQ ... You're out of luck because each booth only has one grill and one hotpot burner ...

Try it.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The all-you-can-eat Hot Pot was fun! You choose a "soup" which is a pot of broth. We chose two: spicy and pig bone. Then, we chose our meats and veggies. We had fun creating our own dipping sauces, too! Took a chance I this place and it was a success!