“Awesome”

Mighty Quinn's Barbeque
Reserve with OpenTable
Mighty Quinn's Barbeque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 530 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Description: We serve authentic slow smoked BBQ with all of your favorite cuts of meat from brisket and spare ribs to pulled pork, chicken wings and more. All served with chef driven side dishes in a comfortable, convenient and casual atmosphere. Add an iced tea or a pint of craft beer to your meal and the BBQ experience will be complete. Grab a quick sandwich or try a bit of everything with a full BBQ spread. Take-out and delivery options are also available.
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Went there looking to cure a pulled pork craving. Really laid back atmosphere and awesome food and good beer on tap. You order, pay, grab a table. Very easy!

Date of visit: September 2018
Mighty Q, Owner at Mighty Quinn's Barbeque, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Pulled pork cravings are no joke. We're glad we were able to come through and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Well we where recommended this place to eat. Especially the brisket and their homemade beans. OMG...its sensational. DO try the brisket as its the best I have ever tried, tender and so tasty.

I was impressed by everything and the service was quick and attentive. You order at the counter and then take your food to a table. Its plastic knives and forks but this is fine.....the food is FIRST CLASS!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Gareth, we're glad to see you appreciated the FIRST CLASS effort we put into making our BBQ. Thanks so much for the excellent review and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Went with my sister for dinner. Because I'm a huge BBQ fan, and dont live in the US, I wanted to try different kind of BBQ meats in the US. I ordered single servings of brisket and burnt ends, and half a rack of ribs. For side dishes we went with dirty fries and slaw.

Meat was really good and tasty. Exactly where I hoped for when eating BBQ in the US. Great smoke ring too. Especially the burnt ends were amazing.

The guy cutting up the meat was really friendly and cool. The woman working on the side dishes and the cashier on the other hand were not so friendly and looked like they didn't care. Service with a smile would really help there. Because of that I cant give the place 5 stars, but the food is totally worth that!

Date of visit: September 2018

We're happy to see you loved the food but apologize you didn't receive 5 star service. We hope to come through for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Im not going to lie to you, i came here craving ribs and had such high expectations. I don't want to be unfair, maybe i ordered wrong but i was not impressed at all. I ordered the spare ribs, the mac and cheese, and the baked beans. I liked the beans the most. I had such high hopes for the ribs but the only way i could eat them was by drenching them in the barbecue sauce. The mac and cheese was my least favorite, i didn't like it at all. I don't want to discourage you from coming here, please go and try it, they have a lot of items on the menu and it's such a cute place and the staff was just lovely. I think i just had an off experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Atmosphere and service are nothing to write home (or on TripAdvisor) about... so the food has to be really, really, really good to make my tops 3... The pork ribs were melt in your mouth delicious... The brisket was a close second to Hill Country's... I could pass on the sausage, but it is worth trying... But the surprising delight was not the meats, but one of the sides... Sweet Potato Casserole!!! you have to try it and get a larger, you may not want to share if you get anything smaller.

Date of visit: June 2018