“Not a Sport Fan, but WAO”

Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
Ranked #156 of 709 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore exclusive VIP areas of the state-of-the-art arena and commemorate over 130 years of legendary Garden history. Visit the spectacular Chase Bridges, explore the Knicks and Rangers locker rooms, and experience the iconic Arena bowl, where some of the world's greatest concerts have taken place. TOURS RUN DAILY STARTING AT 9:30AM.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Definatly an impressive structure. I decided we could go and see this, with not a lot of expectations, but I definatly got my with eyes and mouth wide open.

All reviews
"knew his stuff"
"souvenir shop"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We toured on June 30th at 10am. I can’t remember our guides name, but he was great. He was able to give many details about the garden, past events, ownerships, history, current events, etc... we enjoyed seeing all of the different areas such as the beer cooler, box seats, vip areas, and locker rooms. The only question he couldn’t give an exact answer for is how much beer on average is sold at events. His answer was a lot, but it varies for the different types of events. Good answer

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The MSG tour is a lot of fun and very informative. Adam was our tour guide and created a fun atmosphere with his knowledge of both the history and the physical layout of the Garden.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited New York recently and we were staying over the road from this venue so decided to take the tour. I’m not massively into sports but even I found this tour interesting. There is a lot of history here so you get to see some great photos and hear some great stories. The tour guide was brilliant and definitely knew his stuff and made it fun and interesting. You get to see more or less everything which was great, especially enjoyed seeing the suites that people pay for. We also did the Yankee stadium tour and this one was a million times better. I would highly recommend this, it’s a great couple of hours entertainment.

1  Thank Joanne B