“Amazing!”

Ranked #126 of 446 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Visited at the weekend after seeing this place recommended so many times and it surpassed my expectations.
My dining companion and I got different burgers and both were delicious. We also had a donut each and a cold drink. Also delicious! The garlicky coleslaw is amazing. If I'm ever in NY again I'll be sure to visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Cinnamon Snail, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We aim to offer delicious food and drinks to our customers and we are glad that you enjoyed the burgers and Garlicky Coleslaw along with a cold drink. Moreover, many thanks for rating us five stars, it means a lot to us. Looking forward to the next time you are here!

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I have followed the Cinnamon Snail on social media for several years. I finally made it to New York City this past weekend and made it a point to get there. It was worth the wait. I am also gluten free, and was completely thrilled to see for options of gluten free donuts. I got my husband the Cookie Monster and he loved it. I ordered one of the Cinnamon Maca and two of the Almond Bacon chocolate donuts. They were both amazing! I ate one then, and saved the other two for dinner, and lunch the next day. Even the next day, they were both so delicious. The texture the flavors were all perfection. It made our New York City trip even more delightful. You will not be disappointed with the Cinnamon Snail.

Date of visit: October 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Cinnamon Snail, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hi Joi, It is delightful to know that you were impressed with the gluten-free options that we have on the menu. Further, we are happy to know that you loved the Cinnamon Maca and chocolate donuts. We'd love to have you back again for a lot of other flavorful delicacies we have on the menu that you are sure to like.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

There were a few things I had to do on the day I was left on my own in NYC it was not my nails. I was on a vegan scavenger hunt. I read about Cinnamon Snail on my TVFoodmaps App. It originally came up in my general search for Vegan food in NYC but I ignored it because I thought it was a bakery because of the name.

They also have sandwiches and wraps and sides, including topped tater tots, mac and cheeze.

I had the Korean BBQ Seitan wrap. The wrap bit was something between a sturdy crepe and a lavash. The portion was respectable and I almost ordered 2 since i had walked all the way there from Midtown but was cautioned against it. I was going to go back for another sandwich if I were left hungry but I didn't need to. I had to use a fork to eat half the filling before I could actually pick it up. It is NOT date food if you know what I mean. It was very spicy. I would say you need a bit more sesame oil if you really want to have the real Korean flavour. But overall it was DELICIOUS.

I will go back nextime... and probably explore the Pennsy foodcourt more. And don't think of it as a cheesy mall food court. It has a sort of indoor food festival vibe with alot of stalls of places that got big from grassroots origins. A must hit for lunch if you're in the area as a tourist. Locals were there too and probably annoyed but us because we linger a bit longer at the tables :D

Date of visit: October 2018

Hello, Many thanks for leaving a review for us. We are glad to know that you loved the wrap and found it to be delicious. Also, it's feedback like yours which helps us to understand our customers better and make improvements wherever necessary. It will be our honor and delight to serve you! See you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing sandwiches and went home so full. If I could afford the calories, I would eat here every day I’m in NY.

Date of visit: September 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Cinnamon Snail, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Wow! Many thanks for the review. It's an awesome feeling to know that you were more than happy with the sandwiches! It was truly a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit when you're in the city.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I had the Beastmode Burger, and I must say it was just above average and didn't exactly live up to my expectations, but it was greasy and good. Too many things going on taste wise. I've had many vegan burgers that tasted far better, but also a lot that were worse. It gets 4 stars as it is definitely better than your standard vegan patty. Would recommend Superiority Burgers as the best vegan burger joint in NYC instead.

Date of visit: August 2018
SocialResponse, Customer Service at The Cinnamon Snail, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hello Rasmus! Thank you for the honest feedback. We regret that the beastmode burger could not live up to your expectations. This is certainly not the kind of experience we want to leave our customers with. Would like the opportunity to make this right for you, but can only do so if you give us a second chance. Hope you will join us again so that we can serve you in a better way.