2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$277
PricelineUS$275
Residence InnUS$275
1,051 results
All reviews wall street maiden lane battery park brooklyn bridge the financial district full size fridge new york world trade free breakfast downtown manhattan freedom tower kitchen area small kitchen front desk staff valet parking ny standards king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

This hotel is absolutely AMAZING. I came here to just get some rest as usual, and this place NEVER disappoints. The staff at this property are top notch. They treat you like family. RICKY at the front desk is always amazing. He is always super friendly and goes over and beyond to make your stay great. I can go on and on about this place. It is super clean and I always have the best sleep here. I want to thank RICKY and everyone who works at this hotel. Thank you for always providing exceptional service, and thank you to the housekeeping team who always keep the rooms looking so beautiful. See you guys again soon :)

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Tammy g
Reviewed 16 April 2021

I don’t have enough space to write how wonderful the entire staff is! The hotel is impeccably clean and I have been super comfortable since day one. My only regret is that I didn’t stay here the first month on my assignment. As a travel nurse it can be a challenge being away from home, but no worries this is a place where my family can come and be comfortable and feel welcome too. For almost 100 days these remarkable people have seen to it that I’ve had the best experience ever, and I gained a second family.

To Jennifer especially, but all of the housekeeping/room service team, thank you so much for caring for my space. It was really nice to relax in a clean, fresh suite after caring for patients 50 hours a week. The all star front desk agents Jane, Heidy, Annabelle, Ricky, Miguel, Jason, Tommy and Mr. Jerry thank you for going above and beyond and helping me with every request every day. Greeting me with a smile no matter the hour. The concierge team is on point as well. Thanks guys for your help and kindness daily. I can’t forget John, Peter and Alex, this place is amazing and as I travel the country the standard here is the measuring tool.

I look forward to returning again for work and just to visit my new friends.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank PrettyNurseJ
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night and from the moment we entered to the moment we left, Jane took such wonderful care of us. Immediately when I arrived Jane gave the most genuine smile and welcomed me to the hotel and also said that I got upgraded. Once I got to my room she texted me to make sure everything was good. The next morning I went looking for coffee and much to my surprise there was Jane again. Although they didn’t have coffee Jane offered me a bottled coffee drink instead. So nice:). I am so glad that I met Jane as she made our trip extremely special. When visiting the city again I would have no issues staying at this hotel. The people are really what make it a great place. Thank you Jane for your wonderful hospitality and service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hrh7861
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I stayed at this Hotel for 4 weeks and the staff was awesome! They were so personable and I was surprised that they knew me by name. As a previous Ambassador and current Titanium member I travel a lot for work and pleasure. I must say the staff here always went above and beyond not only for me but other guest in the hotel That I would run into the lobby. Heidy, Annabelle, Ricky, Miguel, Jane and Jason Thank you for making my month long NYC experience pleasurable and safe.

~Ms. Patillo

FYI, I’ve never ever wrote a review for any of my hotel stays but I had to take time to let people know how incredible they are.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank RegineG558
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I’d like to thank Rick and Jason for their professionalism and hospitality. Although this was a business trip, I also had just gotten engaged. They upgraded our room and we enjoyed our stay. The only thing is the parking is crazy and you’ll have to park in the parking lot. May not stay again but only because of the parking.

Date of stay: January 2021