5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$269
Expedia.comUS$269
PricelineUS$269
Residence InnUS$267
FindHotelUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
1,049 results
All reviews wall street maiden lane battery park brooklyn bridge the financial district full size fridge new york world trade free breakfast downtown manhattan freedom tower kitchen area small kitchen front desk staff valet parking ny standards king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night and from the moment we entered to the moment we left, Jane took such wonderful care of us. Immediately when I arrived Jane gave the most genuine smile and welcomed me to the hotel and also said that I got upgraded. Once I got to my room she texted me to make sure everything was good. The next morning I went looking for coffee and much to my surprise there was Jane again. Although they didn’t have coffee Jane offered me a bottled coffee drink instead. So nice:). I am so glad that I met Jane as she made our trip extremely special. When visiting the city again I would have no issues staying at this hotel. The people are really what make it a great place. Thank you Jane for your wonderful hospitality and service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hrh7861
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I stayed at this Hotel for 4 weeks and the staff was awesome! They were so personable and I was surprised that they knew me by name. As a previous Ambassador and current Titanium member I travel a lot for work and pleasure. I must say the staff here always went above and beyond not only for me but other guest in the hotel That I would run into the lobby. Heidy, Annabelle, Ricky, Miguel, Jane and Jason Thank you for making my month long NYC experience pleasurable and safe.

~Ms. Patillo

FYI, I’ve never ever wrote a review for any of my hotel stays but I had to take time to let people know how incredible they are.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RegineG558
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I’d like to thank Rick and Jason for their professionalism and hospitality. Although this was a business trip, I also had just gotten engaged. They upgraded our room and we enjoyed our stay. The only thing is the parking is crazy and you’ll have to park in the parking lot. May not stay again but only because of the parking.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Monique M
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Generally, I enjoy Marriott hotels. I’ve been here, before, too, and have raved about this place. As we arrived, the gentleman watching the door, was on his phone, and took a few seconds to open the front door.
During Covid, there is no breakfast, not even coffee to take back to your room. Though there are coffee makers in each room—the coffee is weak and not really replaced well. Additionally, we bought food at Eataly, and used the dishes, but there was no soap or sponges to clean dishes. Even the dishwasher detergent was not replaced. A little disappointing for a veteran of Residence hotels.
Frankly this was an escape for us from my parents, with whom we are living in a careful pod—this was our relaxing getaway. Again, while I appreciate Marriott brands, and normally this location, I was slightly disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 17wandalust46
Miguel Aviles, Guest Services / Front Office at Residence Inn New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Greetings 17wandalust46,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay at the Residence Inn WTC. The experience you described is entirely unacceptable and not in line with our high standards. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at maviles@riwtc.com to discuss further and hopefully give me an opportunity to make this right and earn your loyalty to Marriott.

Miguel Aviles
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Stayed for 5 nights in a studio with two double beds.

Our room was very spacious and had a small kitchen with full fridge, dishwasher and microwave - very handy since NYC restaurants are closed for indoor dining. Lots of storage space and a big desk.

Staff were attentive at all times, there are vending machines in the lobby for snacks/drinks and a free laundry room.

Location is good, a few steps away from Oculus and access to multiple subway lines (although we didn't use them bc of Covid).

The hotel doesn't say much from the outside and the Lobby is located in the first floor, entrance is through a small street called Maiden Ln. Overall, I think it was good value for what we paid and we felt safe. Good choice for families looking for a bigger room with kitchen area or longer stays.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Tquinta

Greetings Tquinta,

Thank you very much for choosing Residence Inn World Trade Center. We are delighted to have you stay with us! Our staff truly appreciates you allocating some of your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to the big apple.

Miguel Aviles