Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$111
Agoda.comUS$117
PricelineUS$117
All reviews south street seaport wall street rooms are small new york free breakfast yogurt walking distance the breakfast area world trade center front desk staff nyc hotels would highly recommend this hotel coffee maker subway manhattan floor block
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Having stayed at over 7 different NYC hotels over the last 6 weeks since we had a fire in our apartment, this has been the best by far, and it's the only Manhattan Marriott I'd stay at. What gives this location a star above the rest is largely due to the hotel manager, Maria; she's sweetheart, sincere, genuinely caring, and very welcoming. She runs a tight ship with happy crew. Marquise, a supervisor, on more than one occasion went out of his way and certainly beyond his required duties. All the staff i encountered was professional and courteous. Just a great experience

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexanonyc33
Reviewed 4 September 2020

The first time I stayed here was about a year ago in August 2019 and it was great. I stayed again from August 19-25, 2020 and despite the pandemic it is still a very nice hotel. The desk staff is very polite and welcoming. There's hand sanitizer in the lobby. My room was very clean; the bathroom was impeccable.
However, my one problem was that there was almost constantly a smell of pot. Sometimes outside of my room, sometimes in the elevators. Hey that's cool, not a big deal but at one point it was so potent that it woke me up in the middle of the night like someone was lighting up right outside my room. Improvement is needed. But for under 100 dollars a night, a fine stay.

PS: I smoke cigarettes and I go outside to smoke.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank JVWNYC89
Reviewed 29 May 2020

I was sent to this property via my job during the Covid pandemic and I couldn’t even wash my hands in my room!!! The first room had used face mask still inside
The second room had brown running water!!!!! Impossible to bathe and brush my teeth. Also wet towels laid out by door from previous guest that were never picked up! The hotel decor is very old not modernized in general.
Additionally the next day after checking out of this crappy hotel my charge had been charged additional fees!!! When I called a person claiming to be a manager advised she doesn’t know why the charge was there AND I HAD NEVER BEEN CHECKED OUT THE DAY BEFORE!!! Which means they were/will be billing for nights after I checked out! Entire hotel and situation sketchy stay away!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 421britneym
FinancialDistrictNY, General Manager at Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

Thank you 421Britneym for your feedback regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn Manhattan Financial District.

We are commitment to upholding the highest standards in cleanliness at our property and all our guest rooms.

During the reopening phase of NYC some construction projects had taken placed; water service interruption was one of the impact from the project.

Please be assured that was an isolated incident; we also make it a priority to communicate any and all information given to us that would have any impact to our guest. We have been working closely with the DDC to ensure we are on all communication boards. This always allowed us to prepare accordingly to provide a worry free stay for all our guest. If you will like to go into any further details regarding your stay please feel free to contact me directly.

Appreciate your choosing Fairfield Inn Manhattan Financial District and look forward to an opportunity to service you in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2020

The room was missing a locker so I had to take with me all the time my stuff specially I went to newyork city for some paper work , there were some road constructions which made it very hard for me to ride my baby in the stroller ... the breakfast is limited but the good thing it is for free ... the guy at the front desk was nice and very helpful ...

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank fatimamI8522EQ
FinancialDistrictNY, General Manager at Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2020

Thank you for your recent review for the Fairfield Inn New York Manhattan/Financial District.

We appreciate your feedback. If your travels should bring you back to the Manhattan Area we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was pretty great! Super clean, polite and helpful staff, cute room, beautiful bathroom, nice little fitness room, there is a bar hangout area right on the first floor. The breakfast was pretty amazing, best hotel breakfast I’ve had in a long time. So many places walking distance to go see and do. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2020