“Nice place to eat with a view on Hudson River”
Review of Hudson Eats

Hudson Eats
Ranked #232 of 15,866 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This is a food court with many different offerings (asian, italian, american). It gets quite packed at lunch time but never had to wait very long in line. If you have the luck to get a table at the window, you have a splendid view on the Hudson river. It is just 2-3 minutes to WTS center site.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

the Hudson Eats Food court at Brookhill Place is one of the best food courts I have seen in a while. they have a wide variety of eateries from Pizza, BBQ, Salads, Mexican, Sushi, Chinese and Fresh fare. As others have mentioned the views of Hoboken is a plus while eating

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with my family. Our relative from Boston referred this place. It is located at 2nd floor of Brookfield Place. It is a place with lots of restaurants to choose from - a fancy foodcourt. We ordered from 2 pizza from Skinny Pizza - Baby Arugula with Mozzarella and the other a meaty one. plus boylan sodas - very good... and Maki - tuna, salmon and yellowtail, from blue ribbon sushi. There were lots of people but we easily got seats. Clean place. I'll definitely try the other restos.

1  Thank Manuel Ramon M
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Only made it over here on the last day of my stay after staying just a few blocks away and now wishing I'd got earlier. Great selection of quality food outlets with incredible views over the Hudson towards Hoboken. Spoilt for choice I eventually settled on a delicious and reasonably priced meal from Blue Ribbon Sushi that was excellent. Staff at food outlets and working in the facility were really helpful and very friendly which certainly stuck a chord with me. Definitely worth going and even better than some other food courts not too far away.

1  Thank captainkush
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have eaten here only twice in the last 13 months -- it is populated with a lot of "outposts" of food purveyors that have "regular" locations elsewhere in NYC like Umami Burger, Black Seed Bagels, Blue Ribbon sushi. Little Muenster is here and this is their larger location (on my most recent visit I had a good but not life-changing grilled cheese at Little Muenster).

There are nice seating areas that get quite crowded so be aware if you are visiting during high peak times.