“Curry burgers show promise”

Soho Tiffin Junction
Ranked #6,984 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Came here for an event and tried a variety of curry burgers. My favorites were the chicken and the vegetarian. The paneer was a bit dry as was the salmon. The concept is great though and I look forward to trying again as they refine the concept.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I have had bad experience with this place twice. The restaurant is apparently open till 9 PM. The first time we reached at 8.40 PM and nobody allowed us inside saying that they were closing soon. We even requested for a take away but they bolted the door from inside.
The next time we reached at 8 PM and were again kicked out saying the place is reserved for private dinners during the weekends. This information is not mentioned anywhere on their website. How would somebody know this?!
The staff is too rude as if they serve free food. Would never ever go back here again!

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

It was quick, which is what I want for lunch. Average to good Indian food. But the girl who served me just went through the routine like she's done it a million times, and not like I'm a living person. Same with the guy at the register. Bored, indifferent, give me the 10 bucks and I'll give you a receipt if you want one. Then, no kidding, he knocked the bag of food towards me like it was a basketball. How can I have any respect for this food that I'm putting in my body if they don't? My take? They don't like their job but they can't find anything else. I hope they find a nice job in a factory.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Great for a fast, cheap meal. They have many different options and flavors, all arrayed in an open bar as they put your tiffin together for you. I loved the combination of sweet and spicy. While not completely authentic - and perhaps not very fresh?- it was a tastier stop than a corner deli or sandwich shop. Good if you're looking for something fast!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

Interesting twist but moves too far from what the original..Dosa purists will have trouble digesting this chipotle meets dosa fusion.

2  Thank lalitha r