“Lebanese heavenly treats!”
Review of Au Za'atar

Au Za'atar
Reserve with OpenTable
Au Za'atar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,677 of 15,860 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend opening your mind to a Lebanese fusion of eggs benedict for Sunday brunch. The menu is full of typical small dishes( which we ordered half the menu and all were fantastically fresh) but the poached egg options made for platters that were confoundingly familiar yet exotic. I spent way too much money but it was worth it!! I will return next vacation:)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Nice location, service slow but friendly. Reasonable prices but the quality is just not there. I would not return.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Had dinner there. It's casual, but the food was as unique as the sign suggested (Arabian French Bistro) and it was all delicious; wine was solid, service was good. Definite thumbs up!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I cannot count the number of times I have passed by this wonderful restaurant without trying it. This will no longer be the case. So far, everything my family and I have tried has been delicious. My adult daughter, who is gluten intolerant, has found numerous items in their extensive menu to satisfy her appetite. Her mother and I cannot wait to go back. There is also at least 1/2 page of vegetarian items for non meat eaters. On top of the good food, the service was friendly, informative and efficient. This has quickly become one of our favorite restaurants

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a weekend brunch with a large group. The food was very tasty and presented nicely on the plates with special attention given to color, texture and the different food groups. The servers were attentive and the background music very pleasant. Must haves are the zaatar Manoushe, labne, French fries, French toast and the sangria.