“Excellent sandwich ”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Description: This is a new concept of "fast food",we only use fresh and high quality Italian Products,that are Imported directly from Italy, like our Bufala Mozzarella delivered to as fresh every week. The bread we use, comes from one of the finest bakeries in Brooklyn-Bensonhurst. It is delivered to us every morning, fresh, fragrant and still warm right out of the oven.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited strictly based on reviews read. Surprisingly not terribly busy when we arrived. The young girl behind the counter was very friendly and helpful about choosing a bread we’d like. Sandwich was excellent with flavorful prosciutto and mozzarella. Owner came by and asked how the meal was - impressive for such a successful business. Price was around $15 but the sandwich was large enough for two people. Overall this is an excellent choice!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down the best roll I've ever had. Everything from the fresh crusty ciabatta to the fresh cold meats was top drawer. Not to mention humongous. I will try to squeeze in another before I leave.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Searching for something close to the 911 Memorial Museum we found our way here. This is not a Panera Panini. This is the best sub sandwich that you have ever had. Your choice of breads and many fresh sandwiches await you. I wish we paid attention to how big the sandwiches were before ordering and we would have shared a sandwich. We each took half back to the hotel. Absolutely worth your time to get a sandwich here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was hands down the best panini we have ever had...being Italian I have eaten panini all my life but this was truly special. The freshest ingredients, the most charming little place and the Juventus vibe was perfect!! Do not miss this place! Ciao from Toronto :) Forza Juve!

1  Thank Lovetofly33
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I found this place on TripAdvisor, I had #9 and it was very Italian and great prosucts everything was fresh and then I went to a coffee shop right next door, finally I had an Italian espresso in NYC