12,034 results
All reviews the executive lounge central park herb n kitchen great location new york times square rockefeller center radio city music hall large hotel busy hotel few blocks fifth avenue lobby bar housekeeping staff high floor corner room bagels
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

A very good place to stay. The executive room is a good place for Diamond members. They have a very friendly staff. The rooms are clean and the higher you are the better your view is. They have desk and personnel, if you want to book any shows. The hotel is great, the people are great, but can be expensive at times.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NewYorkHiltonMidtown, Manager at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are thrilled that we could help make your time in NYC such a delight. Your feedback is the highest compliment you could pay us, we hope to be of service to you again when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Diarmuid Dwyer

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

It’s a good place to stay if you need to be close to the 5th, Times Square and Central Park. However, in some daily rates the breakfast is not included, which could be in all. Also, I think some rooms are not that modern - although mine was very clean!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for bringing these details to our team's attention Jessica. We are thrilled to hear that you loved our location and our guest rooms.
We are also constantly renovating our rooms to improve the decor, furniture and wall finishing to provide our guests with the needed amenities necessary to enjoy a relaxed and enjoyable stay. We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back soon to one of those newly renovated rooms!

Fantastic choice!
As a detail: I’m allergic to feathers, I realized the my bed was made with a feather cover, feather pillows when I arrive after having a business meeting; it was late. I felt sorry to call and ask for a full service at that time. They simply answered me with a huge smile: don’t worry sir, in a couple of minutes someone will be there to help you, and so they did.
Great stuff, amazing service, very helpful.
It was not my first choice because I’ve never stay at this hotel on NY, but it’ll be my next one, on my next trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! We strive to accommodate all reservation requests and are pleased that we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the New York Hilton Midtown soon on your next trip!

Krystal Eng Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Picked the wrong time to stay here. There were a huge conference going on and the moment I walked in the place was crawling with hundreds of people and off the chart noise level. Long line at the check-in was another problem right at the start of the stay at this property. To make matters worse, one of the elevator was broken causing long wait to get between floors. Took almost 10 mins to get to my floor.

The room was comfortable and had everything I needed. I must say that I like their digital key system. It allowed me to unlock my door with Hilton app.

The venue is pretty close to Central Park, MoMA, and Radio City. It’s within walking distance from Rockefeller Plaza and Times Square.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank AKrulzNY
NewYorkHiltonMidtown, Manager at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback from your past stay. We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear that the check in experience and elevators service did not meet your expectations. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed utilizing our digital key option as it was meant to make our guests' stays more convenient! We truly appreciate all of your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the New York Hilton Midtown!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

When I first called, they said there were no rooms available. Then when I called back and said we were staying over the Thanksgiving holiday, they said there were rooms available with a view but the price was much higher. that seemed a little fishy to me in the price was astronomical, more than four times the going rate, but we thought it would be nice hotel based on the price. However, the wallpaper is peeling off, the carpets were dirty, the bathrooms were cracked and dirty, and there was menstrual blood in a toilet when we got there. We got separated and my adult daughter could not get back in the room because she did not have her room key. I called and gave them personal information but they would still not let her in so I had to leave what I was doing and come back to let her in the hotel. It was embarrassing and an inconvenience. When I complained to the manager about it, he said that he would give us a discount on the rooms for the last night, 10% off. Now almost 6 months later there has been no discount applied. Do not believe what they tell you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HipoMustang65

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your recent experience at The New York Hilton Midtown. We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear that the guest room and service did not meet your expectations. We would love to Make it Right and welcome any additional feedback you may have. Please provide us with your name and other reservation information and one of our leaders will be in contact with you.