Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$196
US$130
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$126
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$212
US$178
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$178
US$164
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$155
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$152
US$117
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$210
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$193
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$271
  • Pool
1,618 results
All reviewsradio city music hallterrace clubgreat locationskating rinkfloor terracenew yorkfree bottled watertimes squarepatrick's cathedralrooms are smallcentral parkbusiness travelerqueen bedmidtown manhattanlong weekendfifth avenuestandard room
Reviewed 18 October 2015

The staff (especially Mary and Latina) were very accommodating. They made us seem as we were the only people in the hotel. The rooms were small but that was fine. Because when the lights go out all rooms are the same size.

Room Tip: Prepare to wait a bit longer than usual for the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We have stayed in the midtown location which has a real lobby and a downstairs restaurant. The Rockefeller hotel has almost no lobby but a rooftop restaurant that overlooks the city. The rooms are small but the location is great. I also like a hotel where you don't walk for miles to get to your room

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Tried to check in at this hotel, but made a mistake in my booking. Check in staff were extremely rude, and would not assist me in trying to book a room -- they just kept repeating that we don't have the same class room that you had booked, and didn't give me any alternatives. I did a quick search of other hotels available and stayed elsewhere. I dealt with a young woman who simply ignored me while she joked with other young men at the desk. I used to like Club Quarters, but will not book this hotel again because of the terrible treatment I received.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lea H
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Stayed here one evening on a weeknight and was my first stay at a Club Quarters. Location was central to a lot of great tourist attractions, shopping and dining. My room was located on the 24th floor and was quiet and relatively clean. The staff seemed minimal, but were friendly and knowledgeable. There were several things I found strange about the room though, including several holes covered with small pieces of wall paper, dirty bathroom walls and what appeared to be a recent repainting of the bathroom gone wrong (they painted around pictures and fixtures). I don't know if this is unusual for Club Quarters, but there was no information about the hotel in our room other than room service info. I was expecting a smaller room and it was the size I expected, but just-right for a business traveler.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

For starters,there's no lobby you would expect from a hotel of this category. It's just an entrance with computers for the check-in and 2 employees not particularly welcoming.
Then you have to wait forever for the 2 elevators. The room I had was small.No safe. A noisy ventilation from outside. No view except on a construction site in a courtyard.
The bathroom had a flimsy sliding door which gave you little privacy. A frame on the wall was even upside down! For 300€ a night, I expected much more than these low budget amenities.
On the positive side, the bed was very comfortable and the terrace was amazing for breakfast. Good and professional service there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple