“Great Spa Experience and have been a local for 15 years”
Review of Juvenex Spa

Juvenex Spa
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Juvenex has gone through several changes but the great service is always the same. I always visit wary morning when it is an all day spa for women, and I love it. It is one of my favorite places to visit after a long journey or a long plane ride.

1  Thank ExcursionsByKate
"floor"
in 10 reviews
"lockers"

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This Spa should be Closed down! It’s filthy!! They encourage you to dip in these three pools..people are naked..and there is NO CHLORINE!! It’s like dipping in 20 people dirty bath. You get treatment which they want you to be naked for..and random people come in to talk to tech while she is treating you.itts outrages!! The carpet is filthy!! Don’t go!! It’s a Disease waiting to happen

1  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This SPA experience was great. I went with my inlaws and it was amazing. I did the Body scrub for the first time. NANA did a great job. She also did my Massage and Facial. Well worth the money. We went in the morning and it was very nice and quiet. we were the only ones there. Everyone was very nice from the Receptionist to the therapist.

1  Thank Stacy T
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My visit was on a Saturday morning. The place is beautifully designed and clean. It was quiet with only women customers at that time. (The spa becomes unisex at 5 PM ) I sat in the sauna, then soaked in the lemon hot tub then the steam room until it was time for my treatment. The rooms and tub were nice and hot as they should be! For the Korean scrub, she scrubbed years of dead skin off of my body, and now my skin is baby soft! It can be a bit intense, but so worth it! After the rigorous scrub, I enjoyed a relaxing facial by a friendly esthetician. Afterwards, I was served watermelon and green tea, and left the spa glowing! Off to lunch at Korean BBQ across the street- the location is super convenient! I would love to go back on my next NYC trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I am a bit of a spa snob and that's why I'm not going to give this establishment a 5. It's a bit older, and homey, and the lady that walked on my back did a little more harm than good. But that was my mistake, not hers.

There are cool steam rooms here and hot tubs - all indoors - where you can sit with friends and chatter away, getting drinks from a bar close by.

I would then recommend lunch at one of the amazing restaurants that line this street. You can find everything in the Korean cuisine from the chef's Grandma's homemade tofu to kimchi aged longer than you've ever had it.