We arrived a few hours before check in and inquired if a room was available. We got a room on the 4th floor so we didn't get the view we had hoped for, but we didn't have to wait, or check bags and were close to the breakfast on the 3rd floor at least. We had a corner room which was very spacious and by far the largest room I have had in NYC. My wife and I enjoyed our king bed while our two kids shared the pull out sofa. We used the fridge for beverages and leftovers from our dinner out.
We got an excellent deal on a third party site and enjoyed the hotel's close proximity to Times Square, Bryant Park and Empire State Building. The full breakfast buffet was superior to every free breakfast buffet that I have had at other hotel chains.
We enjoyed exploring the city as tourists and having our central home base at Residence Inn. So much to see and do within a 10 minute walk in either direction. We would definitely stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From weekend getaways to extended stays, Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square positions you in the beating heart of New York City. Embark on dynamic adventures to the Empire State Building, Central Park, Javits Center and Bryant Park. Encounter rejuvenation in our spacious suites. We deliver homelike comforts with our complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchenettes and luxurious bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Times Square New York Hotel New York City
- Residence Inn New York City
- Marriott New York City
- New York City Residence Inn
- New York City Marriott