“Restorative yoga training #2”

Laughing Lotus Yoga Center
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

This is my second time in Nyc from Puerto Rico for the restorative yoga training. Aside from the cold outside, the people I meet, the quality of teachers and their assistance, the organization and diversity of classes is a must.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Amazing teachers, wonderful staff, open and colourful space - what more can you ask for? I had some of my most memorable classes at this studio and when I'm back in NYC again, this will be the studio I will go to.

1  Thank 839francescaa
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I have taken late night Friday yoga classes at this studio and I really enjoyed the intensity and overall ambiance. The instructions were great and so were the class. Highly recommend the studio. Not sure if the Friday midnight yoga class is still on. Please check the schedule.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

We were on a family trip to NY and I just needed a to do something for myself. So I checked TA and found this place and went as a drop-in and it was just great!
Nice community feeling, very open atmosphere and very good yoga.
Would go again anytime I was in NY

1  Thank Eliz3-2Travel
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Laughing Lotus is a neighborhood institution. It's gorgeous and cozy interior feels like you've entered an ashram in Kerala in the middle of Manhattan. The teachers are energetic and the vibe is good. Nothing like a good stretch in this place to melt away a day in front of the computer.