Open today: 07:30 - 21:30
Review Highlights
Restorative yoga training #2

This is my second time in Nyc from Puerto Rico for the restorative yoga training. Aside from the... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2016
Patriamassage
Rincon, Puerto Rico
via mobile
Unbelievable studio

Amazing teachers, wonderful staff, open and colourful space - what more can you ask for? I had some... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2015

from US$43.00
from US$149.00
from US$89.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

We were on a family trip to NY and I just needed a to do something for myself. So I checked TA and found this place and went as a drop-in and it was just great!
Nice community feeling, very open atmosphere and very good yoga.
Would go again anytime I was in NY

1  Thank Eliz3-2Travel
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Laughing Lotus is a neighborhood institution. It's gorgeous and cozy interior feels like you've entered an ashram in Kerala in the middle of Manhattan. The teachers are energetic and the vibe is good. Nothing like a good stretch in this place to melt away a day in front of the computer.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The class was really good. The teacher was very helpful and kept adjusting us for perfect poses. The class ended with the teacher putting lavender on our necks. It was a nice touch!

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I thank my lucky stars I stumbled upon laughing lotus. Honestly it is an oasis amongst the bland generic landscape of studios out there. Why go? Great teachers, great play lists and lots of fun. If you don't like music with your yoga and find colour alarming then maybe this wouldn't be the place to go. My favourite teachers are Mary Dana, Ali and Sheri but they're all good

1  Thank River20132013