“Midnight Yoga Class”

Laughing Lotus Yoga Center
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I have taken late night Friday yoga classes at this studio and I really enjoyed the intensity and overall ambiance. The instructions were great and so were the class. Highly recommend the studio. Not sure if the Friday midnight yoga class is still on. Please check the schedule.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

We were on a family trip to NY and I just needed a to do something for myself. So I checked TA and found this place and went as a drop-in and it was just great!
Nice community feeling, very open atmosphere and very good yoga.
Would go again anytime I was in NY

1  Thank Eliz3-2Travel
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Laughing Lotus is a neighborhood institution. It's gorgeous and cozy interior feels like you've entered an ashram in Kerala in the middle of Manhattan. The teachers are energetic and the vibe is good. Nothing like a good stretch in this place to melt away a day in front of the computer.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The class was really good. The teacher was very helpful and kept adjusting us for perfect poses. The class ended with the teacher putting lavender on our necks. It was a nice touch!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I thank my lucky stars I stumbled upon laughing lotus. Honestly it is an oasis amongst the bland generic landscape of studios out there. Why go? Great teachers, great play lists and lots of fun. If you don't like music with your yoga and find colour alarming then maybe this wouldn't be the place to go. My favourite teachers are Mary Dana, Ali and Sheri but they're all good

1  Thank River20132013