“Great music”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Authentic bayou hike in the wall with wonderful vibe. Loud but not too. Oyster roll, chicken sliders and eggplant sticks were great. Jambalaya was tasty and generous. Beer selection just right and wines available. Children friendly. Have high chairs. A good nite out.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Stunning atmosphere. Great vibe. One place in New York, where you can buy a sensibly priced, but a decent quality bottle of wine.
I had an oyster in a shot of vodka and salsa. Amazing and delicious. My husband ate shrimp with creamy grits. The absolute best. This is a gastronomic atmospheric must!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Frequent this place whenever I'm in New York ... cozy unpretentious place with a solid Cajun seafood menu. I'm partial to the oysters and fired pickles to start ... also recommend the catfish and gumbo with a side of collard greens. The front bar area is often lively and I've always been very happy with the bartender. It has the feel of a neighbourhood hangout, which is a welcome respite in the Flatiron District. Since there is no WiFi, I generally go with a group because solo I generally do work on my laptop and need the connectivity. In terms of service, staff have always been friendly and attentive ... looking forward to the next visit!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I liked the food. Service was extremely slow I thought, although I was not in a hurry. Dive bar look, but I was fine with that.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We did not make any reservation and had no problem getting a table. The front part of GE restaurant is the far area which was crowded. The dining area was not created. Very casual ambience. Service was good. Good menu. Reasonable pricing. Food was good with decent portions.