“Intimate, comfortable, and a great location”
Review of The Broome

The Broome
Ranked #9 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A small-ish room, but very comfortable. I travel enough that I am pretty particular about my accommodations and The Broome passed almost every test. TV located well. Light switches located well. AC cool enough and efficient. No bad artwork. Good linens, pillows, and bed. Interesting mini-bar. Tissues next to the bed. The only criticism I have is the dearth of outlets - I like at least three easily accessible and next to the bed for a cpap machine, my computer, and my phone. This room had two open outlets that required diving under a table to access. Also, oddly, no clock next to the bed.

But - the location is absolutely fabulous. The free breakfast was fabulous. The greeting was fabulous. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I liked the terrace room I was in. Very quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank recklessweimie
Natasha R, Manager at The Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear recklessweimie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review with us. Here at The Broome, we truly value all feedback provided by our guests, as it aids us in ensuring that all of our guests have both an enjoyable and memorable stay. We do have 4 different room types in which are situated differently. On your next booking please do reach out to me directly and I will coordinate a room suitable with outlets nearby so that you can have your electronics plugged in near by you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at natasha@thebroomenyc.com for any future reservations.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Small indeed but French armosphere

Stayed in the "penthouse", small indeed but nice

I wish the waterpressure was better, couldn t really use the bath
Bed is queen

Will come back though

Erik and Brice very friendly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DutchTravellerUk

Dear DutchTravellerUk,

Thank you for the review. We are honored to have you as our guest. As for the water pressure, during your stay this was not brought to our attention. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience during your stay. We do look forward to seeing you on your next trip to New York. Please do contact me at natasha@thebroomenyc.com for any future reservations.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed, literally, in every 5 star hotel in Soho.
The broome is undoubtedly the best.
The property is amazing. The rooms are fantastic.
But what really tops the cake is the service.
Amazing amazing service. You feel like home... If your home was this beautiful and amazing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AdinaChel

Dear AdinaChel,

It is a pleasure to read that you had a fantastic stay with us at The Broome. We are constantly working to deliver the best service possible to each and every guest; and your 5 star review is a result of that. We thank you so kindly for your feedback in which will be shared with the team. Thanks again and we look forward to having you as our guest again. Please contact me at natasha@thebroomenyc.com for any future reservations.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to begin! This place met and exceeded every expectation! So conveniently located in soho and not far from little Italy & close to my favorite restaurant Balthazar. The complimentary breakfast each month ending features pastries & granola from there & the custom made coffee leaves memories. I became ill when staying here with a horrible UTI & they have a doctor that comes here! Being a RN myself it was so nice as it's awful being sick when away from home! Highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaimie G

Dear Jamie G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review with us. Here at The Broome, we truly value all feedback provided by our guests, as it aids us in ensuring that all of our guests have both an enjoyable and memorable stay. We really appreciate the 5 star review. I hope that you will contact me personally at natasha@thebroomenyc.com when you plan to return again.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

If you like cozy boutique hotels, you will like The Broome. The rooms are small; the staff is few; and the breakfast selection is limited. Yet there is a warmth, comfortableness, and friendliness about the place that rivals most New York hotels, especially those within the same price range. Step outside, and you are in the hear of SoHo. Step back in, and you are in a peaceful oasis. Before I stayed at The Broome, I was curious how it managed to have such a high rating on TripAdvisor. Now I know that it is well deserved.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank zenjuris

Dear zenjuris,

Thank you for sharing this great review with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Your valued feedback will be shared with the team, as they will be grateful to hear. Thanks again and we look forward to having you back soon! Please contact me at natasha@thebroomenyc.com for any future reservations.