“Unique but pricey”

Bantam Bagels
Ranked #140 of 393 Bakeries in New York City
Cuisines: American, Deli, Fast food
Neighbourhood: West Village
Description: Mini bagel balls that are filled instead of topped...amazing right!? The perfect bite for a quick snack on the go, or for your next office meeting, event or party! Change the way you bagel.
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Nice concept and nice to see something original but I think it's a bit overpriced for what it is.

I got the creme brûlée bite which was very nice.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I thought this was a unique idea and the bagels are cute. I ordered three, but only ate one. I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with these.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were here on a guided food tour and we stopped to buy a bagel. These bagel bites are the size of the inside of a bagel and filled with cream cheese! With every different flavour of bagel, there was a new cream cheese inside. I enjoyed the donut bagel and it was delicious. These bagels are sold in every starbucks in the USA. I would definitly try it again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

These tasty round bagel middles filled with every imaginable flavoured cream cheese are ideal while walking Greenwich Village...and worth walking to find. We chose sweet and savoury options and loved both. Being peanut free was such a nice bonus for us. Nice little background story too since these entrepreneurs continue to find success with their product.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I found Bantam Bagels by accident and I am so glad that I did. These tasty little morsels are super yummy and not overly expensive.
The owner was there the day I visited and she was so nice. She was keen to explain the product and the story behind them.
A great little find that serves really great special little bagels.