“New Location (West 40th) - Great Coffee - Check it Out.”
Review of Piccolo - CLOSED

Price range: US$13 - US$40
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Gramercy Park
Reviewed 14 December 2010

We happened on Piccolo's additional, new location on West 40th (@ 8th). I think it has recently opened. It's quite small and quaint. The decor is cute and different than anything else you'll find in the region. Italian newspapers from the 40's furnish the walls and stool and bar areas are where you can enjoy your espresso & croissant (or panini). Nice friendly staff and good coffee. Check it out.

Reviewed 5 March 2010

Nice restaurant with diverse menu. Wait staff friendly but a touch prissy.

Reviewed 25 November 2008

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The decor was intimate and made me feel like I was in another country. The waiter was helpful and friendly. They made a dish for me that wasn't even on the menu. Also, the meal was delicious. The prices were reasonable as well. I definitely will return to Piccolo's whenever I go back to NY.