“Awsome place...”
Review of Banc Cafe

Banc Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Banc Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,046 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 30th Street
Transit: No. 6 Train at Park Ave and 28th Street or 33rd Street.
Description: A neighborhood bar restaurant occupying the space of a 1920’s bank. The décor is inspired by nineteenth century Parisian establishments. Terra Cotta textured walls, dimly lit chandelier’s, copper table tops & curved banquette seating create a very unique and intimate setting. Executive Chef, John J. Loughran formerly of River Café in Brooklyn has created a menu that changes seasonally; using the best of locally sourced ingredients. Chef John’s philosophy, buy local and be creative. This is evident in every dish you taste at Banc Café. Our cocktails are created using fresh fruit & natural ingredients. We feel that tasty food & flavorful drinks provided with honest friendly service is a great way to win someone over. We hope that someone is you. Enjoy!
Barcelona, Spain
“Awsome place...”
Reviewed 30 May 2010

This was my first time going to this restaurant, it wasn't planned I just was walking down the street looking for a place to eat. The place is impecable, and the plates looked yummy.

I sat outside under the shade, with my pina colada and my brunch. The food was as great as it looked (and the price is right). My waited came arround enough to make sure I was ok and if I needed anything.

I won't hesitate to come back here, and would come back any time.