“Ribs and briskets”

Harley's Smokeshack
Ranked #3,904 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to visit if you are looking for some real american dining. Ribs and briskets were perfect! Nice atmosphere and great service. Pricing quite reasonable with happy hours for drinks on weekdays until late.

There are newer reviews for Harley's Smokeshack

Reviewed 30 December 2016

we have not been here for awhile but we were shopping at cosco on east 117th and stopped in afterwards for dinner . we had an excellent time once again the ribs and brisket were excellent the mash was real homemade with gravy and the collard greens had a nice spice kick to them, we also had an appertizer of asian wings which had a nice smoked flavor ...we do not get up to east harlem much the area is changing for the better and the 2 ave subway is getting closer so we cannot wait to stop up soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Good BBQ for the area and they deliver in Spanish Harlem. $11.00 for a pulled pork sandwich. Flavor is fine but a bit too many chucks of pork fat that wasn't melty goodness. Can't compare Harley's to down South BBQ but a good go to when you can't get authentic BBQ.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

So, I've been coming here about once a month for the last few months. I was introduced by a boyfriend. We would originally come here for drinks and appetizers.

I must state I love the catfish sandwich. It is my most favorite meal on the menu. The wings are good as well but I don't like eating stuff with bones in public.

The only thing I will recommend is to skip $2 Tuesdays. The drinks on that day have a lot of filler (stuff gives me a headache) and I don't like the tacos. They're very minimal.

I do miss the bar staff from the summer. The staff now is cool. We've done Instagram pictures and all but I really had an initial attachment to the bar staff from the summer.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Always come here for wings on Mondays they cheaper and drinks are good love the pretty women they always smile like they should for the customer