“Nice variety of food”

Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 107th Street
Transit: 1 Train to 103rd or 110th St B,C Train to 103rd or 110th St
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Lots of delicious menu choices in a relaxing atmosphere. Great service. Came here for a business lunch, but would definitely return again on my own.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is not my first time at 107 West; I keep coming back, because it is such a swell place to take guests. I went with my two house guests (they are from Colo.; I live in Manhattan) at 12:30 on Saturday, July 29th. We had a wonderful time -- the tables in the closed-in outdoor area are not packed together so tightly that you follow someone else's conversation rather than the one at your table -- you can easily hear your companions and converse. I would rate 107 West's "almost" outdoor area a 10.

We had the brunch. I stuck with water, but my two companions ordered juice. I was especially impressed with the apple juice -- fresh-squeezed green apple juice! Its imbiber said it had a wonderfully tart taste, and her boyfriend ordered a different juice, which he also loved. I ordered the Belgian waffle, which came with fresh strawberries and cut banana on the plate as well as Canadian bacon. Delicious! My cousin ordered the French toast, which looked very good, but his girlfriend ordered the omelete, and when I saw it, I wished I'd gone for the more diet-friendly choice than the waffle & syrup. But my choice and my cousin's calorie-laden dishes redeemed themselves with a small bowl of fresh-cut cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes each. Nice touch!

If you want a great, RELAXING dining experience with fresh food, this is your restaurant. (Yes, I know it becomes a bar at night, and is probably hopping, but that's no longer my style.)

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This is my second time here, the food is really good. The waitress was lovely. And will come back for sure!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I just visited 107 West for the second time; so I have been impressed twice. Not only is the service polite and very accommodating when it comes to dietary restrictions, but the food is also very well prepared. The cuisine is not limited to traditional American food as you can order fajitas and sushi in addition to a tender steak and mashed potatoes. Whatever you order, you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Skirt steak & mashed potatoes fried onions mushroom gravy it was very good I usually get the hangar steak mashed and sautéed spinach the variety of the menu is great .