“Incredible food, wide variety, great prices!”
Review of 107 West

Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 107th Street
Transit: 1 Train to 103rd or 110th St B,C Train to 103rd or 110th St
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The Sushi is high grade: fresh, beautifully cut and presented. The Tex-Mex is out of this world. The Jambalaya is out of this world. And half-price bottles of wine nearly every night! Great any time, especially after work or even for a late dinner. Near to the Columbia community, and of course the Upper West Side. All sorts of dishes. And the fried chicken is an award winner. The salads are fresh, with Kale and beets and a raspberry sauce that is subtle yet delivers a great taste. What a place!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Had dinner recently for a friend's birthday. Really good food ... BUT we were literally the only table there on a Sunday evening and the staff IGNORED us. It took forever to get a second round of drinks; our water glasses were long-dry before we got a refill; our waitress never checked on us after the entrees were served, and subsequently I never did get the butter I requested for my baked potato.

Our waitress DID return well after we finished our entrees; she eventually served the coffee we ordered, sans cream & sugar, Oh, wait - we DID get the cream - after we had finished the coffee. Never got our coffees replenished, however - and the only reason we finally got our check was because the birthday girl went looking for our server. Did I mention that we were the ONLY table there??

My friends and I are all restaurant people, accustomed to tipping VERY generously. On this night we reluctantly left a minimal tip. as we were very disappointed with the service. The staff was nice, but they paid NO attention to us - inexcusable. What a bummer.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Came here a couple of times. Daughter loves the food here especially the sushi. Brunch menu is interesting and offers kids portion. Should try the salad and chicken. Fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled on this delightful restaurant. They have half price bottle of wine during happy hour, which was the first surprise. The second was the wonderful menu with too many options that I could have enjoyed. I chose the gumbo soup, which was delicious, and the crab cake, also terrific (both on the appetizer menu). My wife had their peach, mango, and goat cheese salad, which she raved about. The only minor complaint was that they were very busy on a Saturday evening, and so we had to find someone to ask for the check. Even so, they were very friendly, and actually ran after me to bring my hat that I had left behind!

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

This is a nice place with good service. I wanted to like it more. For me, the cheese omelette with potatoes, fruit and muffins were nothing special. It just seems nothing had all that much flavor. I am willing to try it one more time since it is convenient.