“Average”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I spend a lot of time in the south. Was this place comparable? No. Was it good and reasonably priced? Yes. Server was friendly, not over the top. It was very loud but this place is huge. The bathrooms were disgusting. Find another place to relieve yourself.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Ribs were great, my son had a burger which i tasted, and that was good too. They have several specialty frozen drinks. I cant remember all the names but i had a Pina Colada, it was worth the money. The staff was attentive, place was clean. If you want good ribs i would recommend trying this place.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Went here for lunch and the food was tasty and the portion sizes are very good value for the price. Ordered food for 4, nobody finished their dish and it cost around $80 inc drinks. I had pulled a pulled pork burger which also came with a beef burger. Too big for me but enjoyed it. I would recommend, just be wary of portion sizes as they are HUGE.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

There is nothing that Dallas BBQ can make that I don't like. Their drinks are fantastic and the food is delicious. Service is always great and I can live with the prices. Cool atmosphere and laid back. It's in a neighborhood that I played & basically grew up in. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the West Village. It's small and quaint with all the fixings to make your visit memorable.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Went for a dinner with my bf. Food was good as usual . Love the drinks. Very crowded. Waitress never brought us our appetizer. tried to bring it AFTER our meals . we told her to take it off. she apologized and told us a manager would come speak with us. Never happened. Would go to a different location next time.