“Great Food, Good Service”

Dallas BBQ West Village
Ranked #5,363 of 14,910 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Ribs were great, my son had a burger which i tasted, and that was good too. They have several specialty frozen drinks. I cant remember all the names but i had a Pina Colada, it was worth the money. The staff was attentive, place was clean. If you want good ribs i would recommend trying this place.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Went here for lunch and the food was tasty and the portion sizes are very good value for the price. Ordered food for 4, nobody finished their dish and it cost around $80 inc drinks. I had pulled a pulled pork burger which also came with a beef burger. Too big for me but enjoyed it. I would recommend, just be wary of portion sizes as they are HUGE.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

There is nothing that Dallas BBQ can make that I don't like. Their drinks are fantastic and the food is delicious. Service is always great and I can live with the prices. Cool atmosphere and laid back. It's in a neighborhood that I played & basically grew up in. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the West Village. It's small and quaint with all the fixings to make your visit memorable.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Went for a dinner with my bf. Food was good as usual . Love the drinks. Very crowded. Waitress never brought us our appetizer. tried to bring it AFTER our meals . we told her to take it off. she apologized and told us a manager would come speak with us. Never happened. Would go to a different location next time.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I was pretty Hungary so it should be hard to satisfy me.

I ordered baby back ribs and steak. The baby bad ribs was pretty good. The taste was pleasant. The steak was def below par. It was dry and unsavory. Another patron next to me was complaining about the corn bread. It was really hard for a corn bread.

BTW, the restroom def need updating. The weird thing is that there is a chair in the middle of the restroom. I didn't understand the use of the chair next to urinal. U can't sit and pee. It just added to the perception that the restroom was cleaned in a couple of months.