“Good Chinese food ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Washington Heights
Neighbourhood: Washington Heights
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I'm been buying from this place for years and I will not change it there chicken is really good the entire menu is good

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great selection of Asian and Mexican food.
I had a party catered also...
Prices are perfect and portions are large...

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is a mainstay for us. The food is flavorful fast and cheap.

Love the spare ribs and hot sour soup!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've lived in this part of upper Manhattan for over 16 years and have ordered from all of the Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood. I recently discovered a stack of menus left in my building lobby so I decided to give it a try. The food is really good here. For best value, order before 3:00 PM and order the lunch specials. You get a lot of food for around $6. I've always ordered chow fun dishes from all of these joints and the chow fun here rivals those from an actual Chinatown. The mei fun is also outstanding. My favorite dish here is the orange flavored beef. It could use a little more heat for is cooked perfectly. For sure, my new top Chinese restaurant of choice.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Had take-out from here the other night. Great selection and very good prices. Very quick delivery. Egg drop soup was in a terrific broth. Very large portions. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2016