“A real treat ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Forget what you think about rice pudding - this place is amazing! Tons of flavors, quirky and amusing decor and themes. I love the Tiramisu and Rocky Road flavors. My daughter loves the chocolate chip.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Had two flavors-the coconut and mascarpone with graham cracker and cherry toppings. Scrumptious. So rich! Wish they had more seating. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I never knew rice pudding could be this delicious! Definitely not your mothers rice pudding. Rich and full of flavour---lots of variety

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

OMG is all I can say about this place. There are so many different flavors and they all look so good. This is a must after you have lunch/dinner at Lombardi's (across the street ) The decor is a little much if you don't have a sense of humor

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 4 January 2017

It's hard to find good rice pudding. My mom used to make it for me, so I really enjoyed this place. I like the traditional flavors, although I've been here many times, I always go with the simple flavors. Rarely do I get a topping. I'm old skool, I guess.