“Wonderful service and food”
Review of Il Corso

Il Corso
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Corso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 14,593 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 5th and 6th Ave.
Transit: Train F, N, R, W, 4, 5, 6.
Description: Il Corso establishment was founded in 1993 by two native Italian women from the south of Italy. They chose to name their restaurant "Il Corso" because it means "the path". Their goal is to guide their clients on a path to a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves on selecting the finest ingredients for our recipes. In addition to our menu, we offer daily specials that your server will present to you. Il Corso's warm, cozy ambiance is complimented by an exquisite selection of moderately priced wines, full bar and nurtured by a friendly and knowledgeable staff serves.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Made a reservation for seven and we were all amazed at how wonderful the service was when we left. Our waiter was awesome and helpful when we asked for recommendations on wine and food. The food was amazing! I got the lobster pasta (which was a generous amount go lobster in a yummy vodka sauce with pasta) and my friends all got other pasta dishes that they were raving about as well! I highly recommend making a reservation here when in NYC.

1  Thank megan5T

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and leaner service! Foods especially pasta is excellent. I chose salads, ravioli, and salmon filet. Surprised and satisfied everything.

1  Thank みなとちゃん
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

They gave an extensive menu but go wuth the specials. I found the specials all really compelling. The pasta was perfect.

The staff are very helpful and efficient. I will eat here next trip.

1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I joined two other couples for a pleasant reunion meal on a busy Friday night. The atmosphere is cozy with darker colors on the walls stretching back into what appears to be another room in the back. The crisp white cotton napkins and table cloth bring the usual NYC crispness to the warm busy environment. We shared a very good broiled flounder preceded by a salad. The waitstaff was attentive but not intrusive. With a bottle of wine the tab with tip came to $117.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 20 March 2018

very attractive Italian restaurant. We had great pasta courses and mediocre main dishes. If I returned it would be to have a first course and then a pasta dish. Very pleasant service and reasonable prices for midtown,