“The boot of Italy, the boot of Louisiana”
Review of Two Boots To Go

Two Boots To Go
Ranked #6,546 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Took me a while to figure out the two boots reference but it was on the wall. Anyway, the toppings seemed sparse to me but that seems to be typical of New York and Rome. The crust was nice and crunchy though so I couldn't complain too much. I had the Newman and the Number 6. Both were satisfactory slices. It was good pizza but I'm the kind of person that likes more toppings; the kind of pizza that has giant pieces of sausage on it that you almost need to eat with a fork. Anyway, good quick snack.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Not your typical pizza. They blend Italy and Louisiana. The crusts are cornmeal. Since I was with my son we just ordered a plain cheese. We are there. A medium pizza and two large Pepsis was under $20. Pizza was good and quick!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

From the sauce to the cheese, this is one of my least favorite pizza spots. In an area full of pizza, keep walking and find something better.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Wow! I never expected to find a pizza joint that specializes in pizza with a New Orleans flair. Delicious!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We all know what great NYC pizza is like - and this pizza is nothing like it, except it too is great, tho totally different. The thin crust, the cornmeal on the bottom, the "special" slices. Not your usual "pepperoni" options. Representing the two boots of Italy and Lousiana, there's a cajun twang to the pizza, which goes great with beer, also available there. Nice salad too!