1,512 results
All reviews patrick's cathedral pomme palais anna marie corner suite new york rockefeller center the main hotel room service executive suite madison avenue beautiful room guest services four seasons special thanks amazing hotel the entire staff central park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Coming to the towers at lotte palace is like being welcomed by family. The doorman, bell staff, housekeeping and guest services all made us feel so comfortable. We took a red eye in for a funeral and Anna Marie at the front desk made sure we got an early check in to gather ourselves before the funeral. Everyone was so helpful and gracious - room service was fast and delicious- the rooms were comfortable clean and quiet. It was an oasis of peace in the heart of Manhattan- so grateful for this perfect property.

Room tip: Stay in the towers
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lccCA
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Global04725482376,

Thank you for your extremely kind review. I am so delighted to hear that our staff greeted you with such a warm welcome and that they provided you with such gracious service during your time of need. Thank you for mentioning Anna Marie. She is an exceptional member of our team and I will certainly relay your gratitude. We hope to welcome you back again to The Towers very soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed with another couple at Lotte New York Palace for a long weekend.... delightfully surprised when we were upgraded to the tri-level suite. After living in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael in Georgia the last few weeks, we were truly staying in luxury. The rooftop deck was the icing on the cake.... amazing views. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jennagarland,

Thank you for sharing your kind review of The Towers at Lotte New York Palace. I am so thrilled to hear that our staff was able to provide you with such a special upgrade and that you had such a wonderful and luxurious stay. We hope to welcome you back again to The Towers very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everyone was so professional and nice. Great location, comfortable bed, clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We arrived early and as soon as they had a room they let us check in. Beautiful view !

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guide22100883395,

Thank you for your kind review of The Towers at Lotte New York Palace. I am so pleased to hear that you found our location to be so convenient within New York City and that you enjoyed the beautiful views from your guestroom. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great stay, great service. Mike Murray the doorman makes my day everytime I stay there. He remembers my face everytime I check in and asks me about my family that he met once. He is amazing, and makes us all feel special.

Room tip: FINALLY both elevators were working. That is always a reason that deters me from wanting to stay there
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear GrandTour67658788040,

Thank you for sharing your kind review. I am so delighted to hear that our staff was so welcoming to you and your family and that they made you feel so special. Thank you for mentioning Mike. He is certainly a fantastic member of our team and I will be sure to relay your appreciation. We look forward to your next stay at The Towers.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

My wife and I stay at the Lotte Towers every month. We have stayed at all the top hotels in NYC. The Lotte is absolutely the best. The employees are Superb. You should look for Mat, John or George at the Bell desk. They go out of their way to make you happy. Then there is Clara who greets you on the way to reception. She never forgets a face. When you get to the desk, look for Jimm. He is the icing on the cake.
We could not get in in August and had to stay at the Ritz. The difference was amazing. The Towers jus has it going. Truly an amazing hotel. Jdf222@mac.com.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 92janf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful review. I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Towers and that our staff was so accommodating Thank you for mentioning Mat, John, George, Clara and Jimm. They are truly exceptional members of our team and I have shared your gratitude with them. Thank you again for your visit and we look forward to your next stay.