“Delicious Ice Cream”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The most amazing ice cream, bought from outside the shop and eaten whilst strolling around Little Italy. A must try if in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for dessert after lunch in Little Italy. Everything looks amazingly delicious but don't miss the cannoli. It's all good but the chocolate dipped is to die for. Sooooo yummy.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Even though Little Italy is losing its appeal, I think Ferrara's is still an Italian classic. I love walking in and seeing the colorful cases of Italian pastries. They look as good as they taste. A Little Italy must see.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If you are in Little Italy, stop at Ferrara's! They have a take out side and a seating side. We chose to take out. We ordered cannoli, eclairs and napoleons, but received some kind of rum cake instead of the napoleons. This was SUPER disappointing when we got home to have dessert. The cannoli and eclairs were delicious, though. For what we spent, you would then expect to get the correct order!!
Also, the young man who took my order initially just stood there (no "May I help you?"). I actually asked him, "Are you okay?" When he said yes, I guessed that meant I should tell him my order. Weird exchange!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after 9pm on a Friday. Seated immediately at one of the few open tables. Clean and welcoming. We had gelato, tricolor cookies, cannoli, diplomats and sfigadella. Everything was exceptional. Not to.be missed!