“So pleased I found this”
Review of Gradisca

Gradisca
Reserve with OpenTable
Gradisca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,606 of 15,860 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: West Village
Cross street: Between 6th Ave. & 7th Ave.
Transit: 14 St. (1, 2, 3) 6 Ave. (L) 14 St. (F, M)
Description: Committed to offering the most authentic Italian dining experience outside of Italy since our opening in the fall of 2000, Gradisca captures the charm and warmth of a true trattoria. The menu is classic Italian with a modern twist, using the freshest organic and local ingredients possible. The Wine Spectator-awarded wine list is all-Italian, and includes more than one hundred wines from all of the twenty regions of Italy.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stumbled on this place while searching for a good restaurant. Decided to walk this street and there it was. Nice unpretentious interior with good wine selection and menu. Staff were really nice (they didnt hassle us as we waited for colleagues) and we all enjoyed the food which came in at a reasonable price (compared to more expensive meals in lesser restaurants in NYC). I willhappily visit again when next in New York

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Always love the place, homemade pasta and delicious dishes always. Great little family run business with amazing food

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had dinner here with my grown children and a guest from London. We were shouting to be heard across the small table! I suggest it's impossible to hold a conversation in this restaurant.

I also found it wildly expensive for what it is.

Sorry, but I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Fantastic late dinner. We were the only ones in the restaurant after 10pm and they were closing at 11 but didn't make us feel rushed at all. The food was amazing and I asked the waiter to bring me a recommended wine and it was the best wine I'd ever had. All of the staff were extremely polite and the restaurant has a relaxing atmosphere. Definitely recommend for a couples night out.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had a fantastic meal at Gradisca, the staff were fun and friendly and the food was very good especially the pasta which is made fresh in-house. They offer a whole range of gluten free options which was a huge plus for two of our party. The restaurant is cosy and very authentically Italian - a great local spot for a meal out.