“Wonderful Turkish Place”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Closest food to Istanbul and very reasonable. Love the Turkish pizza and any kebab dish. Lentil soup is very good. All in Avery attractive room.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Wonderful restaurant. Turkish Food at it's finest and very well priced place. We like the stuffed peppers and stuffed cabbage.
Small restaurant and very casual, always tasty.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I have started to make this a regular spot for when I crave Turkish food. I live in the neighborhood and the service is always very friendly. The food is well-prepared and the traditional Turkish dishes are reliably good. I tried the lamb and eggplant stew and it was delicious, along with the bread they offered before and during the meal. Will come back more often definitely! Thank You!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We recently took a trip to Manhattan and ate at Taksim. What a fabulous treat. The food is lovingly prepared from scratch and you can taste the care taken in preparation. The choices are perfect for meat eaters and vegetarians. Not disappointed in anyway. The appetizer plate was made of hummus, grape leaves and several other wonderful treats. 1The pita was warm and fresh out of the oven, the hummus was so delicious. For the main course we had several meats. I don't usually like lamb but I took a taste and was so happy I did. The taste was unbelievable. The service was amazing and the decor is so warm and friendly. I highly recommend Taksim. My only regret is I can't eat there everyday!!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

They had delicious lamb koftë and Lamb Adana. Their tabouli, hummus and baba ganoush were also delicious. Their pita were warm and clearly just out of the oven.