“That cornbread !!!”
Review of Dallas BBQ

Dallas BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Dallas BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,915 of 14,211 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Cross street: Between E. 72nd and E. 73rd
Transit: Busses: M98 M101 M102 M103 Train: We are close to the 68th street Hunter College & 77th Street stops on the Lexington Line 6 train.
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The walk was well worth it !! Ribs were succulent and coming off the bone and the cornbread - delicious . Drinks are big and the price is great. I will be returning on my next visit to New York .

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I Am A Fan And Strong Supporter Of Dallas Bbq, This Location Has Disappointed On Several Times. Since I Was In The Area And We Had Visitors That Never Been To Bbq, Was Interested In Trying It. So We Did, And Sad Sad Sad. We Was Placed In A Tight Corner, Ok We Can Deal With That. They Gave Us A Waitress, Who Was Rude And Disrespectful. We Was Going To Leave She Took Forever To Get Our Orders. She Had An Attitude. Orders Was Wrong. She Never Check On Us. We Ask Passing By Wait Staff Fo Assistant Just As Simple As Can I Have The Hot Sauce. They Went To Our Watress And Old Her When It Was Right There At There Disposal. It Took A Long Time T Gt Our Food. Never Got Appetizer. Finally She Took A Long Time To Get Us The Bill. She Never Came To Collect And We Were A Party Of 7. So We Had To Leave Went Up Front To Pay. They Was Lost As A Button. Finally Someone In Management Came Up I Told Them To Take Off The Gratuity They Fell Not To Do It. All Of A Sudden The Waitress L... Came Up A Snatch The Money Out Of The Management Hand And Roll Her Eyes At Me And Push The Waiter Out The Way, To Cash Us Out. The Management Oh I Have A Talk With Her Really........Where Do They Do That At. She Ask me Do I Want The Change Yes I Do And My Tip Back Off The Bill. She Said No And Threw My Change In My Hand Really. I Will Be Writing Headquarters. Lesson Learn Stick To My Other Location 42nd Street Or Coop City In The Bronx. I Will Never Go Back To This Location Food Cold . Horrible.... Stay Away..... Unfriendly People. Feel Disrespectful, My Guest Was Turn Off Tremendously.January 1, 2016 Meal Horrible

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Dallas BBQ is perfect for a large group celebrating an event because prices are low, drinks are big, and room is plentiful. The menu options are typical bbq options and are not special or unique. The rotisserie chicken is quite good for a healtheir option...

Reviewed 1 October 2015

great deal for a family of four or couples. Oversized drinks as well. Great for get together after work. The wings are oversized and a great deal!!

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Dallas BBQ on the upper east side prices are inexpensive but the quality of food is poor. The quality of meat on their hamburgers is poor-greasy and thin. The rolls on the hamburgers are soggy. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger it was so very greasy and tasteless. The french fries were not hot..My friend ordered a bowl of chili.The chili was not thick and meat needed seasoning.
The service was somewhat rushed due to customers waiting for a table. This restaurant is kid friendly.

1  Thank Yorkiemom520