“Good restaurant but not the best Turkish food”
Review of Pasha Turkish

Pasha Turkish
Ranked #1,837 of 15,870 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: Columbus
Transit: 1,2,3,C,B trains
Description: With its deep red walls and skylight dining room, Pasha is one of the best Turkish restaurants in North America. Anyone who wants to take a "magical carpet ride" to Istanbul in a very elegant and comfortable ambience and warm and friendly service should visit Pasha.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I went there with my friends before the concert and the food was not too bad but the starters were test-less. The yogurt in manti was too sour. All in all not the greatest experience. my friends told me that the owner changed and the restaurant went downhill.

SocialResponse, Customer Service at Pasha Turkish, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Rozafa! Thanks for giving us a try! We regret that the starters didn't hit the mark for you! This is not the kind of experience we want to ever leave our customers with. Would love the opportunity to make this right, but can only do so if you give us a second chance. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

A friend and I wanted to try something different in a restaurant and found this lovely Turkish restaurant. We went there for lunch on a Sunday and there were only a few tables occupied - which made for a very pleasant dining experience. The restaurant was beautifully quiet in an area where most of the restaurants are too noisy to even talk to your table mates.
The food was delicious. I had the stuffed chicken breast and my friend had the lamb patties on the lunch special. We shared a wonderfully moist chocolate cake. The portions were plentiful and nicely presented. The service was excellent, attentive but unobtrusive. We would definitely return to this restaurant again

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My wife and I had fish and chicken dishes and were impressed by the delicate flavoring of the fish dish and the well prepared sauce of the chicken dish.
I left my credit card on the counter and a staff member kept it safe till I could retrieve it the following day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is overpriced for food that is barely mediocre. The only thing good here is the warm bread and olive oil. Lamb is over cooked. Chicken is not well seasoned ed. Wait staff is brittle and surly. Stay away!

1  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Service by one of the waiters was exceptionally poor, even hostile. He was condescending, dismissive and deliberately rude (he's about 5'4', has black hair, a mustache and appeared to be in his late 20's).

Extremely unprofessional; he threw the book with the receipt on the table and was so condescending. As many other reviews mention, the staff is unfriendly and virtually all male.

Mediocre food, reasonably priced, fine location. Awful service. Do not recommend.

1  Thank RM C