“awesome”
Review of Il Mulino New York

Il Mulino New York
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Mulino New York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #426 of 15,864 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Cross street: West 3rd, between Sullivan & Thompson
Transit: Take the A, B, C, D, E, F or V train to West 4th Street.
Description: For over thirty years, our flagship restaurant in Greenwich Village remains top rated in New York’s elite dining scene. With an emphasis on authentic preparations from the Abruzzo, Italy, Il Mulino New York delivers expertly crafted dishes with exemplary service in our home at West 3rd Street.
Reviewed 14 August 2018

went with my family for my Birthday and I was blown away. everything about the experience was great from the service, décor wow so great. Food was next level So authentic like my grandma cooked it. This is a place you have to go to and have the best Italian food in town!!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great food enough to feed 20 people even though we were only 4 - waiters pushed a bit too much so ordering got out of hand - otherwise food was outstanding

Reviewed 6 August 2018

From entrance to departure, Il Mulino is awesome. A big welcome from Claudio is the start of a great meal. Food is outstanding and service is top of the class. I have been going to this restaurant for over 30 years and I have never been disappointed. One must pace yourself as the amount of appetizers served prior to your main course can be overwhelming. Be sure to leave room for dessert!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is the sister ship to Il Mulino downtown which has been there for years. The uptown version comes close but does not equal the original. Despite that, if you are in the neighborhood and don't want to go to the original on 3rd street, uptown is worth a try.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very good food, unexpectedly large portions, and good service. Couple of things threw me - a 'daily specials' list that went on and on and on. One of their prix menus had no vegetarian option for the main course and they were not ready to make any accommodation to the vegetarian in our group. And their style of up-selling is more like the kind I associate with the touristy joints in Little Italy. But mostly minor negatives that won't stop me from going back. I had (excellent) salmon for the main course and I had enough left over for lunch the next day! Doggie bags seemed to be the order of the day at a number of tables.