“Great Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love Thai food. When we take our three kids we always have to remind them that they like it too and what they usually order. We were visiting NYC and on our way to the subway on our last day I just looked up and saw 22 Thai Cuisine. We had to talk the kids into going but I’m so glad we did! We ordered 4 tum yum soups. Three with chicken and one with shrimp. The spring rolls, edamame, basil fried rice with beef and two massaman curry dishes. We cleared all the bowls and plates. It was delicious. We were very happy with our decision!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I had been in the American Indian Museum for hours. Then did a little shopping, I also checked the store Eataly. There was nothing I wanted from there.

I was hungry and on a mission. I was looking for a place to eat in the area. I spotted 22 Thai Cuisine and their menus posted outside. I decided to take a look. There were many options for me to choose from, so I went on in. This was my first time here. I ordered vegetables with fried Tofu and mushrooms, it was excellent. I can not say the same for my appetizer of Steamed Vegetables Dumplings. The staff is great.

I watched as two adults and two children came in, looking around for someone to tend to them. The front desk staff were both in the kitchen at the time. I realized there was no way for the customers to alert anyone of their presence. Upon leaving I suggested a bell, one that would sound differently from the bell in the kitchen, signaling a meal was ready to be picked up. The front desk/check out person stated she would bring my suggestion up to the owner.

I would definitely eat there again. Next time I will try the fried dumplings instead.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a quick and quite cheap lunch in Wall Street area, do not hesitate to try 22 Thai cuisine. Cheap and tastful !!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I went to the restaurant after going to the World Trade Center. They look like they do more to go service because I ordered the food to stay and they gave me a tray with all my stuff on it. No waitress came over and asked us if we needed anything to drink I had ordered the soda and the girl who was at the front desk was talking on her cell phone the whole time outfront. Nothing spectacular but I would say OK. I would definitely see where they could do a lot better with the waitress but then again it was Sunday and you're near Wall Street so it's a pretty empty down there on the weekends.

1  Thank mikesgbear1
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a standard Thai place, decent price and fast takeout. Food was not bad, but could have used a bit more meat... but maybe that is my preference.

Would try a few other places and maybe go back.